top of page

Petitioning for Loved Ones

Family Petitions

A U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident can file with USCIS to bring a loved one to the United States or allow them to remain in the United States with you. If you are married, engaged, or just thinking of getting married; or the parent, brother, or sister of someone who would like to get legal status and work authorization in the United States - schedule a consult to see if you qualify for a family petition and what the next steps are.

bottom of page