top of page
Image by Jonathan Simcoe

Consular Processing

When you or your family members are living outside the United States, it's possible for a U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident to file a petition to bring the family together in the United States. The process involves Consular Processing through a U.S. embassy or consulate abroad. Find out more by scheduling a consult with Roché Immigration.

bottom of page